There are so many private airport shuttle service providers too. But at any given time if you change your mind, it is easy to ask for a special treatment and be pampered in an exclusive van for your entire gang and yourself. Or if it’s just you who wants to travel in style to a client meeting, then you can ask for a luxury car and a chauffeur to show you around.Here is a small list of airport shuttle services:
1. Go Airlink NYC: One of the most popular shuttle services in the EWR to NYC is offered by Go Shuttle. They offer shared transfers from the Newark Airport starting at $12 per person. They provide rides 24 hours a day but during night times the wait times can be longer.
2. New York airport van service: Provides better service, changing the concept of chauffeured transportation by providing immaculate vehicles, professional and courteous chauffeurs and dedicated customer service team. Their luxury fleet includes late model Mercedes Sprinter vans, Mercedes jet van, mini-SUV and sports utility vehicle SUV.
3. Newark Liberty Airport Express: These shuttles are more frequent, they run each 15-30 minutes from midtown Manhattan and every 2 hours from downtown Manhattan. Their shuttles are also available from 4 AM to 1 AM. One-way fare is only $16 and round-trip fares are $28. Since it touches popular destinations like Grand Central Station, Port Authority, and Penn Station, you can choose to get off anywhere you want to.
4. Super Shuttle: Also running 24 hours a day, Super shuttle offers a personalized door-to-door service for large groups. Although a single person can also hitch a ride with them. Their fares are also affordable starting at $15. You do not need to book your tickets from the airport to a destination of your choice, but only when you want to get a ride back to the airport.
5. NYC Airporter: NYC Airporter is a yet another common name among the EWR to JFK airport shuttle service. For those traveling from the EWR, you can take the Newark Airport Express bus which goes to the Port Authority bus terminal, where another shuttle will be available to JFK or LGA.
Shuttle services are good and pocket-friendly, but they are obviously going to eat your time, especially if you are in a rush to attend a meeting. Additionally, New York City and New Jersey are very busy places, too many businesses, hence lots of traffic.
A shuttle service is bound by certain rules and it needs to touch important destinations, as opposed to a private New York airport van service, which would take you or your group directly to a pre-planned destination whilst picking you up from the airport and dropping you off as well. It’s an economical option too if you are in large numbers.